Why you should join the GECA Research Institute
Collaborate, network, visibility, knowledge, information, influence, capacity building.
Eligibility: Membership is open to individuals, corporates, academia, and students across the globe, with a demonstrated interest in GECA’s focus themes (gender, climate change and agriculture), and related areas.
Benefits and reasons to become a GECA member.
1. Membership of and access to a strong membership driven platform of professionals working globally on gender, climate change and agriculture.
2. Opportunity to write concept notes and project proposals with the competent capacity within the GECA membership and secretariat.
3. Opportunity to undertake and publish research.
4. A creative space for co-creating new ideas and debate on critical issues in the GECA thematic areas.
5. Connect with like-minded professionals and network with thought leaders at multi-scale.
6. Access data and information (publications, flyers) by GECA and its partners.
7. Access training on gender, climate change and agriculture, and the relevant approaches and tools at zero fees or discounted rates.
8. Opportunity to disseminate member authored information and knowledge products on GECA website and partner platforms.
9. Provides the space and tools to generate, disseminate and use theknowledge on gender to inform Africa’s policy and strategy on climate change and sustainable agricultural development.